Did you catch me on IndyStyle last week making party dips and slow cooked favorites? I am pretty happy to announce that I will be appearing on WISH TV’s IndyStyle, a morning Indianapolis-based lifestyle program, every month in 2014. Every month people! Can you tell how excited I am?
My first installment was right before the Superbowl so I shared a few of my favorite dips and 2 slow-cooked favorites. I used a few of my many local Indiana ingredients such as Red Gold Tomatoes, Hoosier Momma Cocktail Mixers, Best Boy and Co, Flat12 Bierwerks and more!
Click HERE to watch this segment
Want to change things up? Leave out the chocolate chips/raspberries and fold in 1 C of mandarin oranges instead! Strawberries are great in this as well.
- 32 oz of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz of whipped cream (whip your own, it’s easy!)
- 3 C of frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 C of mini chocolate chips- semi sweet
- In a large serving bowl blend all ingredients except raspberries.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve with dipables.
Be sure to use Hoosier Momma Bloody Mary cocktail mix for this!
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz of Hoosier Momma
- 2 tsp of prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 10 green olives, drained and chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowls.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve with shrimp.
- 1 1/2 TB paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4-6 pound pork tenderloin or roast
- 1 12 oz bottle of Flat12 Upside Down Blonde
- In a small bowl combine spice ingredients.
- Rub over surface of pork.
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Pour beer over pork.
- Place lid and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove any fat.
- Shred with fork and serve.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 15 oz can Red Gold diced tomatoes
- 1 lime, zested
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 C cilantro, chopped
- pinch of salt
- Remove flesh from avocados and mash in a serving bowl.
- Toss in drained tomatoes, lime zest/juice, salt and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.