I made this the last week of school. My kids and I ate it all while standing over the counter after it came out of the oven. After I took a picture, of course
This and other great recipes can be found HERE:
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- 12 oz tube of flaky layers biscuits (the kind you find in the refrigerated section-NOT cookies)
- 1 Tb olive oil
- 12 slices of pepperoni, quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ C shredded pizza-blend cheese
- ¼ C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 TB Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a bowl.
- Toss pieces with oil and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add biscuits and toss well to coat.
- Arrange in a Bundt style pan that has been lined with foil and sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Turn bread out of the pan onto a serving dish while still warm.