I love, LOVE when Sherman and his fantastic cameraman BJ come over to cook with me in my kitchen! We always have SO much fun and this week was NO exception!
Do you need a super easy SUPERbowl appetizer that will be gone in 60 seconds? If so then try this zesty bread. With a combination of Ranch dressing, cream cheese, green chili’s and…BACON-how can you go wrong?
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C of grated Parmesan
- 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6-8 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3-6 chopped green onions (depends on their size)
- 1 small can of diced green chilis
- 3/4 C of Ranch dressing
- 1 loaf of french bread or small pretzel bread rolls, sliced in half
- Combine all ingredients except 1 C of cheddar cheese.
- Slather on the open faces of your bread of choice.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on the bread.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly and melted, 6-8 minutes.
- Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn.
- Allow to cool and slice into strips for serving.