We ended our 3 part SUPERbowl food series on a sweet note! These cheesecake bars have been floating around the internets for years, but I like to use the original Pillsbury recipe. I finish mine off with a hefty drizzle of my favorite caramel sauce from Best Boy and Co (run , don’t walk-order some for yourself!)
- 2 cans pillsbury crescent roll sheets, found in most groceries
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Cinnamon and sugar blend (it depends on how much you like cinnamon)
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent roll sheet on bottom of un-greased 13x9 pan.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent roll sheet.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent roll sheet over mixture.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce when cooled and cut into bars.
- Or do what I love and drizzle a bit of Best Boy and Co Caramel over the top for a decadent and festive treat!
A Pillsbury Recipe