I am excited to be joined again by Linda Wallace AKA The Red Gold Lady on Around the Kitchen Sink Radio on Thursday December 5, 1012 at 11 pm est!
A few of the things we will chat about:
We will also talk about holidays and some quick and easy recipes to serve during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
Here is a great recipe from Linda that you can throw together for a family get together or pitch in!
- ¼ cup cream cheese with chives and onion
- ¼ cup sour cream with roasted garlic
- 1¾ cup (about ½ pound) cooked turkey breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Italian bend cheese, shredded
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can RED GOLD DICED TOMATOES with ROASTED GARLIC
- & ONION, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream; mix until smooth.
- Add turkey, cheese and RED GOLD DICED TOMATOES with ROASTED GARLIC & ONION; mix well.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Overlap long sides to form a 14x9 inch rectangle; pressing edges and perforations to seal.
- Spread turkey mixture in center of dough, 3 inches wide.
- With scissors, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough to within ½ inch of filling.
- Alternately cross strips over filling.
- Brush dough with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and then cut into crosswise slices.